Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Runescape Update: Trading Post - Thoughts?

Antonio

So as many of you may have noticed, the trading post was added to oldschool runescape

Read here : http://services.runescape.com/m=news/the-trading-post?oldschool=1

----

Anyways, what are your thoughts on the update?

Personally, I think its just an in-game version of zybez. I believe that within the next few weeks, the hype will slowly drop down and it will be dead content.

have you tried it in game? I agree though, zybez will always be my first option. 

Yeah, it's terrible.

Zybez is 10000x easier to use.

The only feature that I kind of like about the trading post is the "cheapest" option; but then again, the cheapest offer might be from a long time ago and the kid is most likely going to be offline. :(

zybez 4 lyf

It's another zybez that's in game.

I think it should be refined a bit, so that if a player puts an offer on the trading post, but then goes offline the offer should be grayed out - or something to indicate that the player is no longer available for trade.

If they added that, I think the trading post is much better than zybez, as you can put all your trading supplies right into the trading post, and not have to worry about carrying it in your inventory - keeping 6 more spots open for other things (no idea what you'd need more slots for if you're merching tho)

I think it's pretty nice.

It's another zybez that's in game.

I think it should be refined a bit, so that if a player puts an offer on the trading post, but then goes offline the offer should be grayed out - or something to indicate that the player is no longer available for trade.

If they added that, I think the trading post is much better than zybez, as you can put all your trading supplies right into the trading post, and not have to worry about carrying it in your inventory - keeping 6 more spots open for other things (no idea what you'd need more slots for if you're merching tho)

I think it's pretty nice.

Honestly I'd like it if they'd just replicate the GE in 07. But then again I don't play 07 anymore 

Archived