Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cooking time with Chef Dbuffed

Dbuffed

What you see here, a rump steak that had a bit of fat in the middle (so I cut it into 2 parts) chopped up asparagus, not sure why but I find it better that way, and a mash potato consisting of potato, swede, carrot and parsnip :)

Want to know what I did? 

Well to start, although you can make your own, I bought prepacked mash and it tastes great - If you're from the UK I would suggest buying from Tesco and trying it :)

Steak - I had a small plate that I put some salt onto and seasoned it both sides to my liking, preheated a nonstick pan although I do use a tiny bit of cooking oil/butter to speed things along. When you feel suitable for the steak to go in, cook to your liking of course turning it over every 1-2 mins to avoid cooking too far on one side.

Asparagus - I personally prefer mine chopped up, as I don't like having to nibble off half of one for 1 bite of food, rather portion it out a bit. What I did was cut it up into pieces of again desired wanting, got a bowl and a little bit of cooking oil in the bottom again and mixed it in it (I used about 8-10 pieced of asparagus) and then emptied beside the steak in my pan when cooking, once you see them to go a bit cooked or to your liking, you may take them off :)

9a863cd6cb4a1de2a5e899ccc022ee39.png

Why chop the asparagus so small :pepe:

Cooks better if you ask me, not sure just habit :P

hmm i'm not sure if @lily approves

I'm not going to spend half an hour making a thread ;)

Not a proper steak if it's not done on the grill

I have a George Foreman grill, just too lazy to sort it out. 

I recently decided to move my apartment around, so that of course was unplugged and left in my front room - Not since been used.

Archived