Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Giving/Taking items to/from bots bannable?

badapple100

I would like to mine gold from the crafting guild using my main account, and I'm going to do it legit on the official RS client. However, I don't want to run back and fourth to the bank since it's such a far distance and I'm currently f2p so no teles. Instead I thought of creating a bot account to run my gold for me and then simply trade it back after I'm done. If I did this would there be high risk of flamjam detecting it and banning my main?

Would it be more subtle to do this on throw away accounts and transfer the gp to my main? Or would the trail still lead to my main getting banned...?

Everytime you interact with a bot, you have a chance of getting banned. The chance is lower doing this, but there is still a possibility.

Everytime you interact with a bot, you have a chance of getting banned. The chance is lower doing this, but there is still a possibility.

I believe you lads are a bit over protective

On topic

if you transfer to your mule it isn't that much of a deal I do this regularly and rarely get bans. (just don't interact with your mule too often)

you could give some junk items in return to your bot aswell

I believe you lads are a bit over protective

On topic

if you transfer to your mule it isn't that much of a deal I do this regularly and rarely get bans. (just don't interact with your mule too often)

you could give some junk items in return to your bot aswell

We're not overprotective, we're just informing him that the chance is indeed present. The chance is very little, but it's most certainly there.

We're not overprotective, we're just informing him that the chance is indeed present. The chance is very little, but it's most certainly there.

yeh it is but if it isn't a big rwt i wouldn't even be worried lol

yeh it is but if it isn't a big rwt i wouldn't even be worried lol

But there is always that off chance they check a mule that's been banned and see it's only ever traded one or two accounts they sort of put two and two together. You're right it is a slim chance but it's still a risk especially with a main account you don't want to risk losing

But there is always that off chance they check a mule that's been banned and see it's only ever traded one or two accounts they sort of put two and two together. You're right it is a slim chance but it's still a risk especially with a main account you don't want to risk losing

ye true if your making decent moneys you should use a level 3 as rwt

Archived