Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

For some reason clicking the grand exchange beta button does nothing for me. The pop up menu never appears :P any idea why?

check the debug console. If it has any errors when you try to click the button, post here or PM me so I can see what is wrong

Bought this script today, i think it can be a bit optimized by slowing down the mousekey click, since i saw someone saying he got banned by not using it, i'm kinda afraid + the banking isn't always perfectly, it clicks on players names etc.. still a good script. don't want to sound cocky.

Bought this script today, i think it can be a bit optimized by slowing down the mousekey click, since i saw someone saying he got banned by not using it, i'm kinda afraid + the banking isn't always perfectly, it clicks on players names etc.. still a good script. don't want to sound cocky.

No script is ban-proof, if you abuse the time with any you get what its comming eventually

No script is ban-proof, if you abuse the time with any you get what its comming eventually

i just wanted to be carefull, i'm nut dumb, but can you look into other statements? i only get like 1500-2000 unf pots/hr. still big ups for coding it.

i just wanted to be carefull, i'm nut dumb, but can you look into other statements? i only get like 1500-2000 unf pots/hr. still big ups for coding it.

Clicking on player names is something I did not programed it to do, if it does that, it is most likely some kind of bug within the client or that osrs gets messy sometimes

If you are getting 1500-2000 unf pots/h, you either added client breaks, disabled many hovering features or just have a slow mouse movement speed in client settings (profit/h and pots/h are based on runtime)

As for the mouse keys, I am not sure what you mean by slowing down the mouse key click, anyone that uses mousekeys legit, doesnt wait half a second to check the menu because it already knows the mousekey is going for the option that he wants anyway

Edited by Neffarion

Clicking on player names is something I did not programed it to do, if it does that, it is most likely some kind of bug within the client or that osrs gets messy sometimes

If you are getting 1500-2000 unf pots/h, you either added client breaks, disabled many hovering features or just have a slow mouse movement speed in client settings (profit/h and pots/h are based on runtime)

As for the mouse keys, I am not sure what you mean by slowing down the mouse key click, anyone that uses mousekeys legit, doesnt wait half a second to check the menu because it already knows the mousekey is going for the option that he wants anyway

i understand but now i'm sitting at 1300-1400 with antibann, i think it can be optemized and be safe(er) aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the script, just at the moment it keeps getting stuck on the deselecting inventory item action

I was afraid someone would post this :o

I made a small mistake in last update yesterday and it broke deselecting. I already uploaded hotfix but probably only tomorrow it gets SDN approved

I was afraid someone would post this :o

I made a small mistake in last update yesterday and it broke deselecting. I already uploaded hotfix but probably only tomorrow it gets SDN approved

Ah it`s ok :) if youve already posted a fix just gotta wait. Really loving the script though amazingly fast

The GE system doesn't work well for me ;/ it keeps buying potions over and over instead of the vial of water (Unfinished potions) And it is possible to set a difference buying price for different items? Example 500 gp for item 1 and 1k for item 2?