Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

1) I've tried to play around the tasks numbering and found (for me) it doesnt matter.

For example I am doing two tasks.

The first being cleaning the Harralander and when the bot finish this tasks, it starts the next one which is making unfinished harralander potions. 

I tried to place cleaning the harralander at task number 0,1,2,3 and for me it always start with it.

2) Upon completion of both the mentioned tasks the bot clicks on the GE and then search for "vial of water", enters the amount that I have placed which is 3k and then clicks out of the GE. Goes back to the bank, places the cash in the bank, freezes for a couple of seconds, then it takes the cash and clicks on the GE and the circle continues. (Not sure how to provide the console log and which platform would you prefer the video).

3) As for the guides, just a general video that explains and shows an example of how to run the bot, I think I have got used to it but nonetheless it would be helpful for new comers.

Btw thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, much appreciated. 

32 minutes ago, Salamingaro said:

1) I've tried to play around the tasks numbering and found (for me) it doesnt matter.

For example I am doing two tasks.

The first being cleaning the Harralander and when the bot finish this tasks, it starts the next one which is making unfinished harralander potions. 

I tried to place cleaning the harralander at task number 0,1,2,3 and for me it always start with it.

2) Upon completion of both the mentioned tasks the bot clicks on the GE and then search for "vial of water", enters the amount that I have placed which is 3k and then clicks out of the GE. Goes back to the bank, places the cash in the bank, freezes for a couple of seconds, then it takes the cash and clicks on the GE and the circle continues. (Not sure how to provide the console log and which platform would you prefer the video).

3) As for the guides, just a general video that explains and shows an example of how to run the bot, I think I have got used to it but nonetheless it would be helpful for new comers.

Btw thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, much appreciated. 

Are you trying to make it so it goes and loops both tasks? Like:

Buy Grimmy herbs -> Clean herbs

Buy Water Vials -> Mix -> Sell

I will be doing a simple video later I guess

Just now, Salamingaro said:

Yeah, thats what I meant. The bot would be able to perform a complete loop

Once again, thank you for availing the time <3

There's actually a bug right now that makes it so its not collecting the sold items

However you can still set the thing you want by selecting "Move task to the end of queue" buying waiting option on both tasks and it will do what you want

Hi Neffarion, I bought your script(s). Love the GUI, had to support it.
    The cleaning of the herbs is going great, love the patterns and the fact that it has a GE system build in.

The only thing is when I am creating unfinished potions it stops working after a few deposits.

The mouse keeps clicking a weird pattern (like its trying to figure out where the bank tabs are and press the quantity button) at that point i have to restart the entire script.
    What am I doing wrong?