Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

51 minutes ago, helipipe said:

hello and good morning,

been trying to start the script but nothing happens. like the window for setting up herbs and pots doesnt pop up

i have tried resetting comp etc and nothing

thnak you for your time and I hope you have a great day

Please try doing the following: 
    Delete the folder "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache" AND "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\DreamBot\NanoHerbStorage"
    Then download the latest DBLauncher.jar and start the client. Try again with more RAM, if it still doesnt open then PM me the debug console log after trying to open it

17 minutes ago, Hbb_30 said:

Hi, the script is now working for me, does the script support amulet of chemistry?

Thanks

It won't be broken if you use the amulet but it probably won't recognize the extra doses it gets from it

48 minutes ago, slydogintro said:

Hello ive been trying to get this it working windows wont pop up for me either 

There's a bug currently. It's not being able to read the recipes and items. I'm waiting for update approval for the fix

13 hours ago, slydogintro said:

Hello ive been trying to get this it working windows wont pop up for me either 

It should be working now, please verify

This script is epic and I am finally enjoying herblore.

Just a quick question, I am not able to understand the ranking of the tasks in the script list. In addition, whenever i try to set the bot to buy certain items for an unfinished potion, it opens the GE, search for the vial of water, then closes the GE, places money into the bank, takes a couple of seconds and then take the money bank and the circle continuous (endless loop). What I am trying to do is to do a suicidal bot that works 24/7hours none stop. 

I've tried to read pages from the forum but wasn't able to find my solution. Moreover, will you be able to make a short youtube guide for each section in setting the script (ex. ant-ban, etc..) since it would be beneficial for new botters.

Nonetheless, the scrip is working wonderfully. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Salamingaro said:

This script is epic and I am finally enjoying herblore.

Just a quick question, I am not able to understand the ranking of the tasks in the script list. In addition, whenever i try to set the bot to buy certain items for an unfinished potion, it opens the GE, search for the vial of water, then closes the GE, places money into the bank, takes a couple of seconds and then take the money bank and the circle continuous (endless loop). What I am trying to do is to do a suicidal bot that works 24/7hours none stop. 

I've tried to read pages from the forum but wasn't able to find my solution. Moreover, will you be able to make a short youtube guide for each section in setting the script (ex. ant-ban, etc..) since it would be beneficial for new botters.

Nonetheless, the scrip is working wonderfully. 

Thank you.

What do you not understand? The first task runs first then the second, etc...

Hmm what were you trying to buy exactly? Need lots more info about the G.E thing. Video and debug console log

Anti ban is there for people that look out for that. Personally I don't care for it because its more of a placebo. What guide you are looking for exactly?