Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, RuthlezRS said:

Great script! However the grand exchange feature seems quite buggy at times. Is this something you're aware of @Neffarion? Discord DM's are open for more info if necessary (Rob#4867)

In what ways you mean buggy?

19 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

In what ways you mean buggy?

For example when running unfinished potions with following config:

image.thumb.png.c64b45ed30a2ef1bb93a30374f05c20b.png

image.thumb.png.02886bc88dc43537d5389188c34b2988.png

- The script will either loop buying vials until it runs out of money or keep buying Tarromin until it runs out of money.

- The "Price" doesn't get prefilled in the edit interface after saving it so you always have to fill it in again when editing.

- "Optimize bank withdraw usage"  clicks the same (already selected) bank option everytime the bank is opened

I've also had it get stuck at random times but can't reproduce properly yet.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, RuthlezRS said:

For example when running unfinished potions with following config:

image.thumb.png.c64b45ed30a2ef1bb93a30374f05c20b.png

image.thumb.png.02886bc88dc43537d5389188c34b2988.png

- The script will either loop buying vials until it runs out of money or keep buying Tarromin until it runs out of money.

- The "Price" doesn't get prefilled in the edit interface after saving it so you always have to fill it in again when editing.

- "Optimize bank withdraw usage"  clicks the same (already selected) bank option everytime the bank is opened

I've also had it get stuck at random times but can't reproduce properly yet.

Thanks for the info. I will see to fix this in the next build

On 8/2/2020 at 4:26 PM, Neffarion said:

Thanks for the info. I will see to fix this in the next build

Great! you have an ETA on this fix? Can't really use the script until then.

4 hours ago, RuthlezRS said:

Great! you have an ETA on this fix? Can't really use the script until then.

Can't really give fixed ETA on it, but whenever DB3 drops the new major version will have the fixes included

• 2 weeks later...
    On 8/7/2020 at 5:17 PM, Neffarion said:

Can't really give fixed ETA on it, but whenever DB3 drops the new major version will have the fixes included

It has been 3 weeks since I purchased this script and reported a critical bug. I would like a refund since I haven't been able to use the script for it's intended purpose since.