Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Hello.

I just bought the script but everytime I press to start, after the message log appears it shut down b4 doing anything..

Now It didnt go off but never take items off the bank.. it starts spamming the bank search option. when I take the items by myself into the bag it works but then opens bank and start spamming search option again. I'll try to record

where do we get a refund? this script is pathetic.....doesnt re stock when making super restore potions, you've got to manually use your bank and re stock yourself.

39 minutes ago, azdog90 said:

where do we get a refund? this script is pathetic.....doesnt re stock when making super restore potions, you've got to manually use your bank and re stock yourself.

You need to chill my dude. Bashing on the script here won't do you any good
    I just tested and it is working fine, so I imagine you are doing something wrong since nothing in RS has changed recently regarding herblore so nothing broke

If you can record it failing please show me and I'll try to help you

Setting it up to make super restore poitions. enable banking and GE option ... and the panel overlay which doesnt show when i select enable. Just makes the poitions with the materials in the bag and thats it.

45 minutes ago, azdog90 said:

Setting it up to make super restore poitions. enable banking and GE option ... and the panel overlay which doesnt show when i select enable. Just makes the poitions with the materials in the bag and thats it.

Ok just so we are on the same page. You are trying to do Super Restore Potions and you also want the script to use the GE to buy them after you run out of supplies?

If that's the case please confirm you are setting the GUI settings in this fashion: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1ysmWaVC6v5xtsspwKJVClG7QxWa7hq3V

Side note, please delete the folder "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache"
    Then download the latest DBLauncher.jar and try again

Edited by Neffarion
    typo

I try to make Toadflax potions. The script withdraws one inventory from bank, mixes them and gets stuck waiting mixing to finish

Edited by MaxTuna

2 hours ago, MaxTuna said:

I try to make Toadflax potions. The script withdraws one inventory from bank, mixes them and gets stuck waiting mixing to finish

Could you try the following and get back to me? Thanks

54 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Could you try the following and get back to me? Thanks

I did this and now it works. Thank you!