Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Has some bugs as far as i can see. 2 tasks:cleaning herbs (with buying them), making unf pots(with selling).
    After it cleans all the herbs, makes them into pots, it sells them and stops, banking for more items to sell(?) instead of going back to the first task of cleaning/buying herbs.

9 hours ago, domste said:

Has some bugs as far as i can see. 2 tasks:cleaning herbs (with buying them), making unf pots(with selling).
    After it cleans all the herbs, makes them into pots, it sells them and stops, banking for more items to sell(?) instead of going back to the first task of cleaning/buying herbs.

How are you setting the GE settings? You need to set them to move the task to the end of the queue for that to work

On 5/13/2020 at 4:49 PM, Neffarion said:

How are you setting the GE settings? You need to set them to move the task to the end of the queue for that to work

yup, both buying and selling was set to move to the end of the queue :) Actually tried all kinds of setups, but that was how it was supposed to be as far as i could tell, but it would constantly either not collect sold pot profits, or bought herbs, thus running out couple times an hour.

3 hours ago, domste said:

yup, both buying and selling was set to move to the end of the queue :) Actually tried all kinds of setups, but that was how it was supposed to be as far as i could tell, but it would constantly either not collect sold pot profits, or bought herbs, thus running out couple times an hour.

Could you send me a video along with the debug console log of you using the script for like a sample of 100 herbs and pots? I can't seem to replicate your issue

• 2 weeks later...

Works great when looping over one task, but im not sure either how to set it up looping over first buying the grimy herb, cleaing, creating unf and selling. Can you post the setup nessesary for that? Would be useful for this usecase to add the option to only buy vials in task 2 aswell :)

Ill pm you a video of the bot running into the issue. Another bug i noticed is the set buying price of items is not loaded from saved profiles.

5 hours ago, Alexander1609 said:

Works great when looping over one task, but im not sure either how to set it up looping over first buying the grimy herb, cleaing, creating unf and selling. Can you post the setup nessesary for that? Would be useful for this usecase to add the option to only buy vials in task 2 aswell :)

Ill pm you a video of the bot running into the issue. Another bug i noticed is the set buying price of items is not loaded from saved profiles.

Here is how you do it: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1IZIa9KRFN99TaSadfTNra_EahHZtk9HG

Don't forget to click on the items which you want to buy (only items in green get bought)