Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Script is crazy fast. Loving it so far

How is implementing the G.E going?

The G.E Module has been released to Nano Fletcher, once it has been refined i will import it over to this script

I tried making simple attack potions and it just exits.

Just tested, it works with attack potions. Maybe you can give more info? Otherwise try to restart pc/client

Just bought this and started running it, holy sht its fast!

I have one question though, is their anyway to change the click pattern for herb cleaning? Every inv it changes the pattern it cleans in, which is nothing like i do it when i play legit, so i was just wondering, maybe im flat out overlooking it on gui idk..

Other then this, as far as i can tell this script is friggin amazing and I thank you good sir!

I have one question though, is their anyway to change the click pattern for herb cleaning? Every inv it changes the pattern it cleans in, which is nothing like i do it when i play legit, so i was just wondering, maybe im flat out overlooking it on gui idk..

Other then this, as far as i can tell this script is friggin amazing and I thank you good sir!

OK so that was with mouse keys settings, i just switched to mouse click and its quite a bit slower (to be expected) but it sticks to the same pattern every time which i like, would love if i could get the same pattern with hotkeys, but again, ty for this script, is very human like and i do love it with all my heart and wiener <3

I figured it out thanks also good job on the fletching one I got 99 in a few days!

Good too know! Enjoy! ;)

OK so that was with mouse keys settings, i just switched to mouse click and its quite a bit slower (to be expected) but it sticks to the same pattern every time which i like, would love if i could get the same pattern with hotkeys, but again, ty for this script, is very human like and i do love it with all my heart and wiener <3

If you disable the mouse key herb cleaning and increase the client mouse speed in the client settings it will get faster that way.

I had an option for the pattern settings of the mouse key cleaning but didn't fit quite well, ill see to add it back next update