Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

One issue I have got with this script is that after you level up bot doesn't try making potions with leftover resources. He just waits the time it should have taken to complete the whole inventory, banks resources and takes new ones again.

Also noticed another bug that happens after ~30 minutes of using the bot. When using grand exchange items get collected from G.E. but bot gets stuck on waiting for orders to be completed even though all of the offers were already completed and collected by it :)

3 hours ago, joesmithico said:

One issue I have got with this script is that after you level up bot doesn't try making potions with leftover resources. He just waits the time it should have taken to complete the whole inventory, banks resources and takes new ones again.

Yeah, it does that. It isn't a bug by the way, its just how it handles inventory to make sure nothing can go wrong

1 hour ago, joesmithico said:

Also noticed another bug that happens after ~30 minutes of using the bot. When using grand exchange items get collected from G.E. but bot gets stuck on waiting for orders to be completed even though all of the offers were already completed and collected by it :)

Did you have GE empty before starting the script?

2 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Yeah, it does that. It isn't a bug by the way, its just how it handles inventory to make sure nothing can go wrong

Did you have GE empty before starting the script?

Yes, the GE was empty before starting the script, I actually had this happen twice now in a few hours I've been testing it so far. Will try using different GE settings and see, currently I have it set to wait until resources get bought and just increased the price the bot buys items for by 5% over the average current price so the items would get insta bought.

2 hours ago, wealthbuilder said:

hello could i get a trial i did a break from botting i dont remember if i tryid this or not but wish i could before buying one.

sent trial

Hello just bought this script a few days ago and was wondering why I'm only making 2.2k unf pots an hour and only around 5.5k herbs cleaned an hour? does it have to do with the anti-ban settings i have enabled possibly?