Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Neffarion, love the script and it works pretty great for the most part. Great work.

The main issue I am having is the script will get stuck "waiting for items to buy from GE" when they have already bought. The world hop timer will hit 0 and the script will just freeze the account in this state, not world hopping or anything resulting in bans. Is there any way you can check that part of the script? I have tried all three GE options, log out, wait, and cue next task and they all have the same issue.

20 hours ago, Holy GP said:

Hey Neffarion, love the script and it works pretty great for the most part. Great work.

The main issue I am having is the script will get stuck "waiting for items to buy from GE" when they have already bought. The world hop timer will hit 0 and the script will just freeze the account in this state, not world hopping or anything resulting in bans. Is there any way you can check that part of the script? I have tried all three GE options, log out, wait, and cue next task and they all have the same issue.

That specific issue has been in the script for a while, though being of such random occurrence means that is really hard to reproduce so it can be fixed.
    I can only suggest you enable fresh start and make sure the GE has no orders on it when the script starts. Even when I get to fix this, it is probably gonna take a while

hey just started using it and it works great. however I'm quite new to botting so only lasted a couple days. I found that one of my accounts would end up someone where to the side of the GE and be right clicking the ground while spinning the camera. the script status is waiting for items to mix but my inventory is full of the mats and nothing is being created. this only happened on one account of the two with the exact same settings. unfortunately I was banned and can't check what mouse settings I had. has this been addressed? 

also any recommended anti ban settings? (I understand your system isn't exactly going to prevent bans but I wanted to know if I was simply going too hard or should I have utilized the anti ban better)

4 hours ago, mkultrapro said:

hey just started using it and it works great. however I'm quite new to botting so only lasted a couple days. I found that one of my accounts would end up someone where to the side of the GE and be right clicking the ground while spinning the camera. the script status is waiting for items to mix but my inventory is full of the mats and nothing is being created. this only happened on one account of the two with the exact same settings. unfortunately I was banned and can't check what mouse settings I had. has this been addressed? 

also any recommended anti ban settings? (I understand your system isn't exactly going to prevent bans but I wanted to know if I was simply going too hard or should I have utilized the anti ban better)

Anti ban doesn't really do anything to really prevent bans but if you want to tweak it, you should change it to make it as similar as possible to what you do when you play legit
    As for the spinning bug, I'm not sure? I suggest you enable fresh start in client settings to prevent any cache issues

there is 2 thing there is to bot a like no one ofter note click on item and no one will take out the potion or herb and sell them for then get the cash from bank

just when it need to sell then it take out the cash and the item it gonna sell then you save time and not look like a bot

and could you add cleaning to unf and then sell the unf

Edited by pown

• 4 weeks later...