Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, just4show said:

Do you think it would be possible to adjust the bot so it's waits a little longer when withdrawing contents? If i have any lagg at all the bot will withdraw vials, herbs then deposit all, and click x out of the bank (nothing in invo) then loop through that process.

edit: using low vps

There's already a delay it uses to wait for the items to come through, consider connecting to worlds closer to you for lower latency
    Also, you can try fiddle around with the "Delay deviation level" to slower values within the "Antiban" part of the GUI

On 2/3/2019 at 8:42 PM, OSRSGoldMaker said:

Dunno how to edit, but it seems like its ignoring the "Buy items X times" setting. I have it set to one time so that it can use the herbs it just cleaned to create the unf potions. Seems like it tries to buy more herbs and when it does that, it stops because there is not enough money.

Going to try a lower amount and see if it changes anything.

if you follow the video in the google drive link, make sure you have enough GP for it to buy at least 2 runs. if you don't it'll get stuck and will buy vials of water forever.

so you want to buy grimy ranarr by hand first, then start the script so that it'll start cleaning, then it'll make unfinished potions and list them, then it'll buy more grimy ranarr and clean them while the original potions sell.

hopefully by the time you clean all of them and bottle all of them the unfinished potions will be done since the script won't withdraw the gp untill everything has sold.  if you don't, it'll try to buy grimy ranarr forever.

best strat is to have enough gp to run it so that every 4 hours you post to buy grimy ranarr

this is for all unfinished potions, and would extend to just cleaning grimy herbs as well. the stay logged in option seems to be broke, and the logout option seems to be broke too

there's a bug which annoys me every time it levels up the herbloe skill it opens the bank and reloads everything again without finishing the inventory this only haopens everytine I level up the herbloe skill for example from 20 to 21 if I got 8 or 9 portions left to do it just puts it in bank and takes again 

16 hours ago, ozzycandar said:

there's a bug which annoys me every time it levels up the herbloe skill it opens the bank and reloads everything again without finishing the inventory this only haopens everytine I level up the herbloe skill for example from 20 to 21 if I got 8 or 9 portions left to do it just puts it in bank and takes again 

That's just part of how it works, it gets interrupted mid way with the level up and it restarts the process. Better be safe than sorry

13 hours ago, burnbyme said:

can i get a trial and also does this support the zulrah scale potion?

Sent trial, Nope

12 hours ago, jemimaswitnes said:

this sounds awesome and just what i need. any way i could get a trial? 

Sent trial

2 hours ago, Hagath said:

I'd like a Trial aswell please, thanks.

Sent trial