Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

10 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Make sure you have Fresh Start Enabled in the Client settings, then restart the client

i have Fresh Start always Enabled, didnt solve the problem, i have same problem with both your scripts in fletching and herblore, please advise. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, lethalds5 said:

Was banned on a 1900 tl account after using this for a few hours 😕 was the only script used on the acc as well.

Not sure what you want me to do about it my dude. Botting comes with risk, dont bot on accounts you care for

Edited by Neffarion

On 7/3/2021 at 8:21 AM, Neffarion said:

Not sure what you want me to do about it my dude. Botting comes with risk, dont bot on accounts you care for

I guess but  your mining script I've had no issues with so I just figured I could expect the same quality. 

7 hours ago, lethalds5 said:

I guess but  your mining script I've had no issues with so I just figured I could expect the same quality. 

Different skills have different "ban rates", its not about the script quality

15 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Different skills have different "ban rates", its not about the script quality

I guess, just didn't expected to be whacked hours after using it. Fastest that I've ever been banned before and the first time that I've botted herb. Unlucky.

• 4 months later...
    2 hours ago, Ricochet said:

Hello! this script looks great, I would love to get a free trial before I buy it. Btw, is it possible to pay with osrs gp?

You can check the script store and click on "Try" for an automatic free trial.

As for buying it with osrs gp...
    The store doesn't accept osrs gp. If you can only use that then you need to buy store vouchers off someone with that osrs gp and then buy the scripts with the vouchers

Amazing! I'll give it a try. Thank you :D

57 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

You can check the script store and click on "Try" for an automatic free trial.

As for buying it with osrs gp...
    The store doesn't accept osrs gp. If you can only use that then you need to buy store vouchers off someone with that osrs gp and then buy the scripts with the vouchers