Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

10 hours ago, bmb5589 said:

Ofcourse it is...thats not my argument.  my argument is that I used good residential proxies...and got banned immediately

10 hours ago, bmb5589 said:

Not to mention i only ran it for a couple 1-2 hour sessions

Well sorry about that. But botting comes with unpredictable risks. You need to be prepared to face them if you bot. The only person to be responsible about it is the player in the end

Edited by Neffarion

Hi, great script but i need help. When choosing to buy from GE at a customized price instead of te GE price. It doesnt do that. It always tries to buy at GE price but I want to choose higher to it always buys 

• 4 weeks later...

trying out the trial to see how it works when it does the rebuy its getting stuck. it sells the herbs then goes into the bank and just sits there. is there something im doing wrong on my end? I really want this product but i want to ensure it works first.

14 hours ago, Pvm Diggle said:

trying out the trial to see how it works when it does the rebuy its getting stuck. it sells the herbs then goes into the bank and just sits there. is there something im doing wrong on my end? I really want this product but i want to ensure it works first.

Hmm it seems to work fine on my end. Did you have Fresh Start enabled on the client settings?

6 hours ago, sixdeenine said:

HEY I KEEP GETIING ERROR MSG THAT SAYS SCRIPT THREW AN ERROR ANY IDEA WHAT IM DOING WRONG?? PLZ HELP CUZ I PURCHASED AFTER ON;Y 5 MINS OF THE TRIAL'

Just saying you have an error message doesnt help. I need to know what the error is

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bug while testing trial: While the bot was in the GE interface re-buying supplies for task, it switched into world-hop mode, and got stuck spam-clicking the "World switcher" button while GE interface is open. This is an infinite loop because Jagex makes you close all interfaces before being able to load worlds in world hopper.

Seems to be an issue when withdrawing ingredients where it hits withdraw x, and doesn't input a number thus getting stuck on a loop of withdrawing x.

20 minutes ago, Beezlebub said:

Seems to be an issue when withdrawing ingredients where it hits withdraw x, and doesn't input a number thus getting stuck on a loop of withdrawing x.

Make sure you update the client