Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Hey the bot works great, task system is awesome and there are no hiccups with the GE. My only problem with it currently is that the bot is slow at making unf potions. i average about 1.8-2k an hour (with no anti ban) with this bot which is pretty bad from gold making perspective, ive tried some bots that go up to 3.2-3.4k. if there was anyway to speed up the bot when making potions (its pretty quick when cleaning herbs so no complaints there) then this would be unmatched. 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, mixh mixh said:

Hey the bot works great, task system is awesome and there are no hiccups with the GE. My only problem with it currently is that the bot is slow at making unf potions. i average about 1.8-2k an hour (with no anti ban) with this bot which is pretty bad from gold making perspective, ive tried some bots that go up to 3.2-3.4k. if there was anyway to speed up the bot when making potions (its pretty quick when cleaning herbs so no complaints there) then this would be unmatched. 

In what way you think its slow? Did you try to set client mouse speed faster?

12 hours ago, osu9119 said:

Hey can I get a free trial of this bot?

Sent trial

7 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

In what way you think its slow? Did you try to set client mouse speed faster?

mouse client is at 10, i clicked all the options to make the herblore quicker. (press escape instead of clicking X when banking) all of them work except that one. There is also a bit of a pause between when the potions are finished being made and the bot clicking the bank. its a few seconds, though it doesnt sound like a lot but addes up as it happens after every inventory.

• 2 weeks later...
    7 hours ago, rantsik007 said:

ran it for 4 hours and got banned 

Sorry to hear that

50 minutes ago, skulled3 said:

Hi, This is a great bot but unfortunately it's bugging on the ge for me. Keeps buying vials over and over again in a loop.

What are you trying to do? You might have misconfigured something

2 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Sorry to hear that

What are you trying to do? You might have misconfigured something

making avantoe potion (u), it works fine until I run out of my initial supply.

Hello I was wondering if I could have a trial of this. This is my first dreambot script that I am interested in purchasing, but I'm a bit hesitant on spending the money. Thank you

8 hours ago, skulled3 said:

making avantoe potion (u), it works fine until I run out of my initial supply.

I meant how u configured the GE settings

6 hours ago, TomBanks said:

Hello I was wondering if I could have a trial of this. This is my first dreambot script that I am interested in purchasing, but I'm a bit hesitant on spending the money. Thank you

Sent trial