Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripting Tutorial [In-Depth] [No prior knowledge needed] WHERE TO GET STARTED! By Apaec

Apaec

I export and run DreamBot via the landing run configuration in Eclipse. I see my local script. I make a change to the current script. Save it. No changes. I export my script as a .jar into the same folder and overwrite the last .jar file. I look at script. No changes. I rerun dream bot via the landing configuration in eclipse. Changes were present. How do I fix this? Script testing like this is to tedious...

Edited by kidharris55

I export and run DreamBot via the landing run configuration in Eclipse. I see my local script. I make a change to the current script. Save it. No changes. I export my script as a .jar into the same folder and overwrite the last .jar file. I look at script. No changes. I rerun dream bot via the landing configuration in eclipse. Changes were present. How do I fix this? Script testing like this is to tedious...

Click "Refresh All" in your client after exporting your .jar file. This will load the new .jar into the client. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Can you define an object "stall" in this case, outside of a method so you don't need to keep defining it every new method you will call?

• 6 months later...
    • 1 month later...

I know topic is old, don't wanna grave dig it, but it still works and it's pretty useful, I must thank you.

i am getting compile errors for getinventory()  and get closest.  is this because I set something up wrong?  it also doesn't show state as a colored text and also says it's an error. 

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

I feel like Dampe from Ocarina of Time digging up a post this old, but I've completed the first part of the tutorial where you write the tea thief script and havent been able to see it under local scripts in the launcher. ( yes I hit refresh all). Is your code missing something, or are there changes to the way it's done now?