Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • µCowhideLooter - F2P Falador Cowhide looter

Neffarion

• 7 months later...
    • 7 months later...
    On 11/9/2018 at 10:18 AM, itsjustfatt said:

hey bud i love the script, but can you make this exact same thing but for lumbridge? every time i try to run it no one is ever killing cows there

I have been having the same problem, but as of the most recent update at the time of this post, the one south from falador (where this is) has been made a multicombat zone which is supposed to somehow allow faster exp. So people should start being there more often.

• 9 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

Started using this as a way to make a decent cash stack. Really great script just not enough players farming in this area for it to be effective. I will how ever keep it on for 3-4 hours with breaks and send post results!

Edit1: Maybe we can get support for better spots like Lumbridge. Would maybe re-ignite this script!

Edit2: Yeah ran nobody was farming cows in the designated area, so it was kind of a waste of time. Later today I'll get a bot to kill the cows and let this one pick them up! Afterwards maybe we can see some profit! (But still maybe would be better if we had Lumbridge added!)

Edited by DarkUSaplinU
    Adding Edit1. // Adding Edit2.

• 1 year later...
    uCowhideLooter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.21 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Refactoring of deprecated methods/classes
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...
    uCowhideLooter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.22 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed client deprecation related issues
    Thanks!