Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can you ban WYD's accounts please

graszy

What proof is there that dog is WYD?

He always says that to me. And also you can check that's probably the same IP if he's not using vpn. And why would someone right after wyd got banned PM me saying that. 

He always says that to me. And also you can check that's probably the same IP if he's not using vpn. And why would someone right after wyd got banned PM me saying that. 

To anybody that knows dog_ (dogerina) or WYD knows that they are not the same person. Dog_ likes troll a lot, especially WYD. This happens on almost every site, sadly. Yes, I have been familiar with them on different sites etc for years now sadly and they are not the same person.

Archived