Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Covert mode

Neffarion

Lmao, I'm not a retard mate. I've used this bot a while now and I know why things get banned when they do. I logged onto my account that hadn't been banned when my other 4 had been, and whilst running through falador it disconnected and was then banned. I had 30 min breaks every 3 hours and 6 hour breaks every 10 hours (Using only premium scripts).

So basically you are saying that you logged onto an account you botted on an ip that had just received 4 other bans, and you were surprised to find that the 5th one was banned?

So basically you are saying that you logged onto an account you botted on an ip that had just received 4 other bans, and you were surprised to find that the 5th one was banned?

Why do I even bother speaking if you're gonna be so close minded.

• 2 months later...

someone please help me, when i try to download the client all i get is a win zip type thing with about 3 files. no launcher. plz plz help me im on a bran new computer . literally the only thing this pc has done is download rs and try to get this bot

someone please help me, when i try to download the client all i get is a win zip type thing with about 3 files. no launcher. plz plz help me im on a bran new computer . literally the only thing this pc has done is download rs and try to get this bot

I don't think this is the right thread for that. Did you download the latest version of java on your new computer? if not then make sure you have it.

• 2 months later...

Hoping this isn't considered grave-digging but how does the covert mode work now?

Is it more effective than the regular client?

Just want to hear some honest feedback from the past few months.

• 6 months later...
    On 7/12/2016 at 10:27 AM, Pandemic said:

It alters the way the client interacts with the game, I can't be any more specific than that.

We added the mode to VIP to keep it less known from RS (many less VIPs than regular users).

If you have VIP does the client automatically run in covert mode after you login or do you manually have to turn it on somehow?

4 hours ago, nicholas181 said:

If you have VIP does the client automatically run in covert mode after you login or do you manually have to turn it on somehow?

You have to manually turn it on.

Its a checkbox in the settings.

• 5 months later...
    • 1 year later...