Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Covert Mode

EncoreAspire

Will getting vip for locally developed scripts and running them with covert mode reduce ban chance? What should i include in terms of antiban to get crazy proggies? 

got a pure prayer account to low 50s prayer b4 ban. was hitting 6-8 hours of botting a day straight off tut island. curious as to how covert mode would affect it and as to how it works

Guys you're not really giving him any reason to buy covert mode, i'd like to hear anyone's success recently using it. 

Will getting vip for locally developed scripts and running them with covert mode reduce ban chance? What should i include in terms of antiban to get crazy proggies? 

got a pure prayer account to low 50s prayer b4 ban. was hitting 6-8 hours of botting a day straight off tut island. curious as to how covert mode would affect it and as to how it works

Covert works well. Just a suggestion when thinking about antiban however... don't do the typical "move the camera and mouse randomly" that is not regular at all

Think about how you would play yourself. Most people follow basic patterns not randomness.

Archived