Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ≛ DREAMERS Hand AIO RUNESCAPE SERVICES ≛ ↠ [BUILDING MY REP] [LEGIT] [CHEAP]

Dreamer

≛ DREAMERS AIO RUNESCAPE SERVICES ≛ ↠

ALL SERVICES ARE HAND DONE. NO BOTS ARE USED.

2.4gp per xp. *must provide supplies*

I am currently trying to build my rep + trust on forums, my services will always be legit, cheap, professional.

With over 10 Years Runescape experience I know the fastest and most efficient methods on Runescape to deliver my services.

SERVICES

Power Leveling (All Skils)

Fighter Torso

Questing

Pest Control

Slayer

Achievement Diarys

PRICES

All prices are under-market average hence me having no rep yet.

Please Discuss via skype.

My skype is: dreamsandcoffee

About to let him start on my pure :P 80 range here i come :D, thanks again for doing this, very cheap and great communication so far :D

About to let him start on my pure :P 80 range here i come :D, thanks again for doing this, very cheap and great communication so far :D

Looking forward to completing your order :)

Archived