Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★★Millz VPN's for sale★★

xxmillzxx

Millz VPN's 

Cost: 5.5m OSRS per month

or $6 per month via paypal.

or

Purchase quarterly (3 months) for a one time fee of

13.2m OSRS or  $14.52 via paypal

What you will receive: 1 VPN Username and password for

30 days from the purchase date.

I will provide: Tech support for in case of any problems.

Your own username and password for the VPN.

Professional customer support for any questions at all.

Why me: I understand you can get one for 1m or $1 per month but others don't have the qualifications like i do. My dad owns a fairly large tech support and VPN company that he has given me permission to use to rent out. Its not just some guy letting you use their router from their home. You will get an ip from mostly apartments and hotels. They are more than enough to run the hotels and more than enough to be able to run anything you would like to.

Well everyone thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions contact me on here and I will get back to you as soon as i get online.

- Millz

Archived