Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Really? Life?

Big Buddha

Do you think life is just with few having a whole abundance of resources (money) and so many having nothing (food)?

Do you think you have the insight when you've never known the real struggle?

Do you think shit will ever get solved for our kids?

Or do you think they will be burdoned just as we are to this fucked up possibly illusionary monopoly?

What if I think I can make a difference?

Do you think things will change if we all notice that good will inside of us?

Or do we think too much and care too less...

Do you think life is just with few having a whole abundance of resources (money) and so many having nothing (food)?

Do you think you have the insight when you've never known the real struggle?

Do you think shit will ever get solved for our kids?

Or do you think they will be burdoned just as we are to this fucked up possibly illusionary monopoly?

What if I think I can make a difference?

Do you think things will change if we all notice that good will inside of us?

Or do we think too much and care too less...

1. Yes and No.

Yes because it's how life is. The successful succeed, the unsuccessful don't. It's how life works. If you have nothing, it means you're failing to succeed in what you want to do. Sometimes you're at a disadvantage on what you're capable of, yes. But for all the excuses people use there is no adamant one to excuse the fact that you have no food. There are more than a few things you can do on your own in order to find food for yourself or your family. Stubbornness and ignorance leads to the people who say "But I can't get money". There is always something you can do.

2. Yes.

Just because you haven't experienced something first hand does not mean you have no insight on the issue. I've never been in a war, but I can sympathize with those that have. Those that have been through it often say "But you weren't there, so you don't know the actual struggle we went through" but in reality there is not a single thing that one person can not imagine themselves being in the situation of. You just need to be able to visualize what it's like. Could you misinterpret the full effect of what they feel? Probably. Does that mean you can't have insight? No.

3. No.

4. Everybody will be burdened on our civilization's mistakes and ideals. This will not stop. Even if someone were to stand up and change how the world works, the next generation would be burdened on that civilization's mistakes and ideals. The cycle will never end. Where you see mistakes, others see the correct way of the world. There will always be a clash of opportunity, mistakes, burdens, ideals, and people with the power to change them all.

5. Everybody can make a difference. Whether that difference is positive or not will remain hidden until those differences are actually made.

6. No.

7. Neither.

1. Yes and No.

Yes because it's how life is. The successful succeed, the unsuccessful don't. It's how life works. If you have nothing, it means you're failing to succeed in what you want to do. Sometimes you're at a disadvantage on what you're capable of, yes. But for all the excuses people use there is no adamant one to excuse the fact that you have no food. There are more than a few things you can do on your own in order to find food for yourself or your family. Stubbornness and ignorance leads to the people who say "But I can't get money". There is always something you can do.

2. Yes.

Just because you haven't experienced something first hand does not mean you have no insight on the issue. I've never been in a war, but I can sympathize with those that have. Those that have been through it often say "But you weren't there, so you don't know the actual struggle we went through" but in reality there is not a single thing that one person can not imagine themselves being in the situation of. You just need to be able to visualize what it's like. Could you misinterpret the full effect of what they feel? Probably. Does that mean you can't have insight? No.

3. No.

4. Everybody will be burdened on our civilization's mistakes and ideals. This will not stop. Even if someone were to stand up and change how the world works, the next generation would be burdened on that civilization's mistakes and ideals. The cycle will never end. Where you see mistakes, others see the correct way of the world. There will always be a clash of opportunity, mistakes, burdens, ideals, and people with the power to change them all.

5. Everybody can make a difference. Whether that difference is positive or not will remain hidden until those differences are actually made.

6. No.

7. Neither.

1. Maybe for us first world people it's easy to get our hands on money. We even have a whole system that provides us with money if we ever were to hit rock bottom.

For me it's more about the consequences it has on other countries and the whole political system that comes out of it.

We're definitely not the ones that will be oppressed because of it.

u just gotta be a light to yourself

its either ur success or theirs brah

u gotta be a w o l f

I can be successful without touching somebody else's.

But that depends on your perception of success too.

I can be successful without touching somebody else's.

But that depends on your perception of success too.

Success is winning. That means surpassing all other competition. 

I think that success is portrayed differently for each individual. And depending on the childhood of that person it may be a different story when you compare their thought of being successful to another's. And in some situations, success for that person isn't until they have passed on. A good example would be Walt Disney.

Success is winning. That means surpassing all other competition. 

the thing is there will always be a person more successful then you, plus some people may not have the $$$ to be considered successful but they to have the power.

the thing is there will always be a person more successful then you, plus some people may not have the $$$ to be considered successful but they to have the power.

I think success, at least for me, is measured not in an attempt to gain wealth, but rather knowledge. And although it frustrates me that others know more than I do, this frustration drives me to close the gaps I notice as quickly as possible. 

yeah what dreamer said but in reality there will always be people more successful then you at any given moment, whether success for u is measured in knowledge, wealth, or power people in the end will be more "successful" then you.

Archived