Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The DreamBot Break System

Chris

Hey everyone,

Just though I'd make a post explaining how breaks will work with our client.

When you open up Manage settings, there is a break tab. Make sure you have an account added and click 'Use Break System'

bWqh41I.png

Explanation:

Break Name: Name of the break - this will show on the screen during the break. This lets you know which break is running.

Interval (mins): This is how often the break will activate. 120 mins = every 2 hours. This INCLUDES break time.

Interval Deviation (mins): This is how much the actual interval can differ from the set Interval. Set to 60 yields a break every 60-180 mins each time.

Duration (mins): Duration of the break

Duration Deviation (mins): Same as Interval Deviation.

This setup will throw a break of [2 to 8] mins duration every [60 to 180] mins.

Here is a crude drawing for those visually entertained:

gBolA30.png

When a break is activated, you'll see this:

sjf9E3l.png

Hope you enjoy the FULLY customizable and COMPLETELY automated break system!

Feel free to post any suggestions.

(this will be available next update)

I'd love to see a random breaks button. (ex. you click "random breaks" and it adds from 10 different lines with different break times and with a check box  somewhere if want it to repeat or not or stop bot after it reaches to line 10.

sick, possible way to change the peeing to custom?

peeing was added by me. The first time you open the breaks tab, that box will be empty.

peeing was added by me. The first time you open the breaks tab, that box will be empty.

Whatever you name the break is what shows up :)

o i see derp.

Archived