Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Highest Total Level Until Banned

DarkBot

Summary of goals
    This is the first time I've botted on an account for over 2 years and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I've setup some guidelines for myself based on what people have said pertaining to botting. I hope to achieve 1200+ total level before my account is banned. I will be updating this thread to show progress of my skills, while still not exposing too much information to protect my account. My overall goal is to test out ways to improve my chances of not getting caught and reach a high total level.

If you have any suggestions on what I should add to the list below please share!
    Here is my list of guidelines I follow.

• Only Bot 4-6 Hours on the Weekdays (Less during the beginning weeks) and 6-8 hours on the weekends.
    • Take Breaks about every hour
    • Everyday take time to do Quests / Minigame / Something a bot doesn't do (Minimum of Hour)
    • Don't run the bot overnight
    • Don't Suicide bot (12+ botting straight)
    • Don't make a botting username, like kdlsjafklscockslayer99   :doge:
    • Use a proxy within my timezone
    • Try to avoid High ban rate skills or do them sparingly
    • Use trusted / tested scripts (Good Anti-ban) - May incorporate Private Scripts as suggested
    • Train at least two skills a day

Starting Goals

• Combat level : 100
    • 70+ in Mining, Fishing, Woodcutting, and Fletching
    • Quest points: 150
    • Torso
    • Full Void (Melee, Range, Mage)
    • Fire Cape
    • 70 Slayer
    • Full Graceful
    • 10m Cash stack

Progress Pictures (how do I make the images smaller)

386aeb78bb8294ba776628fb62d113ab.png43ecd1735ebd8f6ef3f684ff7de35355.png

To this part 

• Use trusted / tested scripts (Good Anti-ban)

you could add premium/private scripts. Less users, lower chance of getting caught.

Other than that, I wish you good luck with your journey! I will be following.

To this part 

• Use trusted / tested scripts (Good Anti-ban)

you could add premium/private scripts. Less users, lower chance of getting caught.

Other than that, I wish you good luck with your journey! I will be following.

I'm using a few premium scripts at the moment and maybe further down the road I'll look into private scripts. If I wanted a private script made who would I have to go to for that?

If instead you want to purchase full void legit, hit me up ;)  that way you can get to botting skills faster

I was planning on getting torso / void legitimately just for safety, but if I give up then I'll definitely buy it from you  :D

I'm using a few premium scripts at the moment and maybe further down the road I'll look into private scripts. If I wanted a private script made who would I have to go to for that?

I was planning on getting torso / void legitimately just for safety, but if I give up then I'll definitely buy it from you  :D

Contact me if you need one =)

yeah mean the bestest of anti ban gotta check that woodcutting xp and move the mouse randomly to avoid bans!!

yea wiggle that mouse hard!!

good luck ;)

experienced botter here. I used to play runescape years back. now i just bot. even 2 years ago i've been juggling with botting on my rs3 account and real life work/family etc. 

All i can say is that I botted my rs3 account to 99 in Attack,strength,defence,ranged,hp,prayer, and magic . basically every combat skill 99 without banned. I didn't even take breaks. Though the longest time i ran my bot was 9 hours and then i'd stop let my laptop rest because it was overheating. Then i'd start again. Basically i'd only get on runescape to check my botting progress and only go to g.e to buy / refill food and supplies and whatnot. 

Just can't give commitment to runescape anymore and play it legitimately. now i'm trying to bot on oldschool see how many 99s i can get. so far almost 99 strength haven't gotten banned yet and it's still the same account with maxed 99 all combat skills on rs3. haha :P

Archived