Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Farming script?

TechTaco

I am in the midst of making one, it eventually include options like fletching while waiting for the herbs to grow, but I'm curious, is there people that will actually use this?

I just made a simple script that does alloments + herbs  :ph34r:

I'm aiming to get 34 to start scripting thithe farm.

Yea i'm thinking of making an aio herb farming script that does various activities while the herbs are growing

I don't see the point of farming as a script. A full herb only run takes 5 minutes. It also requires things like ghosts ahoy, my arms big adventure, 51 magic, fairy tale part 1 to even get the greatest reward. The profit is 100k every 1 hour and 20 minutes with 5 minutes of work put in if you use all 6 patches and have magic sectaeurs. But to get all that done takes a lot of work. It's not worth risking a ban for a script that will run 5-10 minutes at a time. Unless you make a mule that has solely those requirements. Not sure how long it would last, or it it would even get banned for that short time of botting. So maybe if it supported all 6 patches and had some decent anti ban

I don't see the point of farming as a script. A full herb only run takes 5 minutes. It also requires things like ghosts ahoy, my arms big adventure, 51 magic, fairy tale part 1 to even get the greatest reward. The profit is 100k every 1 hour and 20 minutes with 5 minutes of work put in if you use all 6 patches and have magic sectaeurs. But to get all that done takes a lot of work. It's not worth risking a ban for a script that will run 5-10 minutes at a time. Unless you make a mule that has solely those requirements. Not sure how long it would last, or it it would even get banned for that short time of botting. So maybe if it supported all 6 patches and had some decent anti ban

It wouldn't run 20 minutes at a time. I was thinking of including activities like woodcutting, fletching, or even go somewhere mining. But that's all user input, so the user can decide if they want the bot to do extra things while the herbs grow. I see what you mean though, and making it is a risk some people might not want to take being all the requirements that will be needed to fit the most gp/hr.

• 2 weeks later...

i would buy this.

and maybe the bots does the quests to?

i am looking for a great good farming script that doesnt really need to make monney but exp :P

Archived