Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Does onPause() work in TaskScripts?

raptor

Use case: I am trying to detect when my script is paused from the DreamBot GUI, so I can place a "Paused" overlay on my script.

Issue: When I override onPause() in my main class that extends TaskScript, my code never gets executed. This behavior occurs whether I call super.onPause() before my code, after my code, or not at all.

Has anyone dealt with this? Am I using the wrong method to hook the pause event? Any help is appreciated!

Use case: I am trying to detect when my script is paused from the DreamBot GUI, so I place a "Paused" overlay on my script.

Issue: When I override onPause() in my main class that extends TaskScript, my code never gets executed. This behavior occurs whether I call super.onPause() before my code, after my code, or not at all.

Has anyone dealt with this? Am I using the wrong method to hook the pause event? Any help is appreciated!

I think onPause() may be broken. @Pandemic

you can get around this by running something in another thread that checks to see if the script is paused

Archived