Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it worth doing it all over again? (banned main so close to max :( )

Antonio

Hey guys, need your opinions on this. So last night, my main account..literally 3 levels away from max combat, was permanently banned for macroing major..

So anyways I have an account with 75 crafting and a few other levels, was wondering if you guys think its worth restarting? I'm assuming it will take me a few months to reach my non-combat skill levels I had before. I'm planning to do all the easy quests, then pay someone for the harder ones like Desert treasure etc. 

What do you guys think? Should I restart?

Just play it all legit and sell it for good $!

Selling an account for cash isn't really worth it lol. Let me put things into context

A max main costs about $300. The amount of hours spent on that account will equate to you being paid less than $1/hour

Man, I heard of some guy that specializes in unbanning, I dont know if it is total bullshit or not though. I'd always restart if you plan on playing. Where you using Dreambot?

Selling an account for cash isn't really worth it lol. Let me put things into context

A max main costs about $300. The amount of hours spent on that account will equate to you being paid less than $1/hour

True. or max main stake or have rentals.

My main was 99% botted, and im lucky thats it alive. When i bot i do like 100% baby sitting. Leaving it over night is a BIG no no.

I can't afford to do any babysitting because I'm in college, I have priorities over watching a bot client. Oh well, I guess its time to move on, or at least wait till jagex isn't so hard on banning/ we develop a bot that replicates a human

Get 70/70/70's, afk train nmz for a few months.

I also lost some non-combat skills with the ban :/ along with 176 quest points lol :(

Maxing out CB is not the problem 

Archived