Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Quester [v1.0][Cooks Assistant] - a pile of Silab attempt at quest solving

Silabsoft

Quester

I just recently learned about dreambot on a thread on another forum and figured I would take a look at the api and write a script.  Overall the scripting is pretty easy however I've found the walking api to be a bit glitchy (i'm probably using it wrong). If my interest in the bot can last for more than a few days I plan to write quest solving for all the F2P quests and then may move to members (who is kidding I have a runescape attention span of about 5 minutes). Currently Quester has basic quest solving functionality but its planned to have more options for example buying material from the grand exchange and training skills where requirements are not met.  One of the key differences between Quester and other scripts I have looked at (not many) is that it can deal with previously started quests and attempt to start from where you left off.

Supported Quests:

1. Cook's Assistant - checks to see if you turned in any materials to the cook then works its way from there, Checks bank to see if items are in the bank otherwise will go and collect the items needed and turn them in.
    2. Sheep Shearer - Checks to see how many balls of wool you require if you have already started the quest, Pickups shears if needed, banks inventory if you do not have enough space.

It's even got a pile of Silab GUI!

7hxCyrS.png

Download:

http://silabsoft.org/quester/Quester.zip

Github:

https://github.com/silabsoft/Quester/

I have tested this on 5 accounts and all with the exception of 1 (was trapped entering the mill) finished the quest on the first try, If you get stuck take a screenshot of where you are getting stuck at so I can adjust the walking. 

Quester

I just recently learned about dreambot on a thread on another forum and figured I would take a look at the api and write a script.  Overall the scripting is pretty easy however I've found the walking api to be a bit glitchy (i'm probably using it wrong). If my interest in the bot can last for more than a few days I plan to write quest solving for all the F2P quests and then may move to members (who is kidding I have a runescape attention span of about 5 minutes). Currently Quester has basic quest solving functionality but its planned to have more options for example buying material from the grand exchange and training skills where requirements are not met.  One of the key differences between Quester and other scripts I have looked at (not many) is that it can deal with previously started quests and attempt to start from where you left off.

Supported Quests:

1. Cook's Assistant - checks to see if you turned in any materials to the cook then works its way from there, Checks bank to see if items are in the bank otherwise will go and collect the items needed and turn them in.

Download:

http://silabsoft.org/quester/Quester.rar (in the event the domain is not fully propogated:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/cc0ta5)

Github:

https://github.com/silabsoft/Quester/

I have tested this on 5 accounts and all with the exception of 1 (was trapped entering the mill) finished the quest on the first try, If you get stuck take a screenshot of where you are getting stuck at so I can adjust the walking. 

Nice dude!

Can you tell me how you decorated the GUI like the way it is now? (i'm talking about the frame)

I'm pretty lazy and just used a form builder in netbeans but if you are talking about the borders around the panels you can do so with

javax.swing.BorderFactory.createTitledBorder

I'm pretty lazy and just used a form builder in netbeans but if you are talking about the borders around the panels you can do so with

javax.swing.BorderFactory.createTitledBorder

Was talking about the frame lol. But aight thanks! :D

Maybe, I would prefer I had something good before I released to the sdn so I plan to study the api further I also need to study runescape updates as I have not been up to date with the game for years.

Ps fuck you sini for even mentioning it on mopar

Maybe one of you pro's can assist me, I see we have classes such as player listener and inventory listener in the api, how can I add my script to them I would much rather build an event based quest solver

Archived