Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream, do your job

Calculus

Hey, I know DreamLicker isn't one of the devs, so you think we'll cut you some slack, but you don't talk to anyone like that on our forums.

Stop acting like an entitled little kid, and have some patience and respect for our staff.

Hey, I know DreamLicker isn't one of the devs, so you think we'll cut you some slack, but you don't talk to anyone like that on our forums.

Stop acting like an entitled little kid, and have some patience and respect for our staff.

I do not understand this site. Devs don't check reqs anymore, and the SDN manager doesn't check reqs. I'm about to lose scripter+ because I don't have a paid script up yet, and I'm trying to get it up, but there's nothing I can do about it >.>

How is this fair?

I do not understand this site. Devs don't check reqs anymore, and the SDN manager doesn't check reqs. I'm about to lose scripter+ because I don't have a paid script up yet, and I'm trying to get it up, but there's nothing I can do about it >.>

How is this fair?

I just checked, and there are two requests, one was added just an hour ago, and yours.

I'm not sure why he hasn't done that request yet, but I'm sure there's a reason behind it, as there have been requests after yours that have been completed.

You're not going to lose Scripter+ because of a delay in request handling, and I'm sorry it hasn't been handled yet, I'll do it now.

The point is this: you don't disrespect anyone on our forums, especially our lovely staff members.

You wouldn't talk to anyone like this face to face, so why do it online? 

I just checked, and there are two requests, one was added just an hour ago, and yours.

I'm not sure why he hasn't done that request yet, but I'm sure there's a reason behind it, as there have been requests after yours that have been completed.

You're not going to lose Scripter+ because of a delay in request handling, and I'm sorry it hasn't been handled yet, I'll do it now.

The point is this: you don't disrespect anyone on our forums, especially our lovely staff members.

You wouldn't talk to anyone like this face to face, so why do it online? 

Sorry. I felt annoyed that my requests were not going through, even after speaking to him twice about it.

Sorry. I felt annoyed that my requests were not going through, even after speaking to him twice about it.

As I said, there was a reason he didn't complete your request.

There was a permissions issue with your GIT that I had to fix (server side) that he doesn't have access to.

Script has been added, and I'll close this thread.

Archived