Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello, new here and back from nuke

Neffarion

Hello everyone, signed in to take a look at the bot and all the features it has and i was surprised to see a nice framework and api.

I botted on the original Runescape (now known as rs3) around 2010-2011, at that time RSBuddy was the best (had best api and community was really active), right after Powerbot (which was and seems to be fishy).

I got into botting so much that I created a number of scripts myself such as 'xHerblore' which was very popular at the time (right below the paid/vip ones which were identical or even worse).

However when the nuke update came around October, every bot went down for a long time. I still remember when there were rumors of jacmob (rsbuddy owner) going to jagex etc...

Then when they announced they were gonna close rsbuddy (and turn into osbuddy) And powerbot, epicbot were still down and with no sign of life for a long time i just decided to quit scripting and was a bit frustrated to have wasted to much time developing scripts to get deleted. So i just quited RS and botting alltogether

Then few months back when i heard about RS3 and OSRS, i felt the nostalgia trip coming back and went to try out RS3 (which i hated, even tough goldfarmers always were a bit excessive i felt  it was really empty, it felt like a microtransaction fest and EOC was the striking blow for me to not play) and proceeded to try OSRS (much better).

When the nuke hit back then i remember hearing about lots of bots using color's and image recognition like simba, i also heard of a lot of new color bots (this one? not anymore? confused)

I went to see many bots last days (inc powerbot,epicbot,tribot) and found out that they are operational.

So i am here to ask about this bot in general since i might consider come back to the scene and continue scripting since this bot looks good, has sdn and the fact that the bot uses reflection will make it easier in the long run for the bot itself.

Any more insight into what went down through the years since the nuke till today?

What a history!

DreamBot isn't a color bot, we use reflection :)

Ever since RS3 botting on OSRS has been pretty well watched, bans are almost unavoidable now-a-days.

You have to be much more careful to avoid bans, but it's possible :)

What a history!

DreamBot isn't a color bot, we use reflection :)

Ever since RS3 botting on OSRS has been pretty well watched, bans are almost unavoidable now-a-days.

You have to be much more careful to avoid bans, but it's possible :)

Yea i was confused with the bot being a color bot instead because of runedream bot

Archived