Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Get current spell cost

jmarsiglio

Hi,

Just started making a bot. I want to kill the bot when I am not able to cast the spell anymore, any suggestions on how to do this? I was thinking just tracking inventory changes when runes in the inventory get below the cost of the current spell but how do I get the cost of the current spell?

Thanks

You'll have to make an enum or something in order to figure out spell costs.

I may add in some stuff soon for spell cost related calls though.

pls do thank u

In the next release of the client spells will have

1. required level, gained experience, max hit(if applicable, otherwise 0), prayer experience gained (for the raise dead spells), and rune cost (including unpowered orbs for powered orb spells)

I also added a canCast(Spell s) to magic, but it does *not* account for any staffs equipped.

In the next release of the client spells will have

1. required level, gained experience, max hit(if applicable, otherwise 0), prayer experience gained (for the raise dead spells), and rune cost (including unpowered orbs for powered orb spells)

I also added a canCast(Spell s) to magic, but it does *not* account for any staffs equipped.

SENPAI!!!

Archived