Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fish Collector Request

Themoose

Hey Everyone,

I was wanting to request a script that I could see being very useful for resources and that is one that collects fish from popular powerfishing locations and then banks them. I saw one for a barb village beer grabber so I was hoping something like that could be configured to grab fish instead.

Thanks!

TheMoose

I did that some time ago. Picked salmon & trout at barb village had an option to cook them in the long room (free cooking xp). But since it's too easy script (wouldn't be premium) I'm not so interested releasing it :D

I'll make it tonight for free. Have any other locations you would like to include? If it's members stuff, I will need an account.

I'll make it tonight for free. Have any other locations you would like to include? If it's members stuff, I will need an account.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

I was thinking Barb Village is the most common place for power fishers but I could be wrong.

Archived