Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Where are the docs?

Kingchoco

Thanks for joining the thread.

I'm a little lost. I am new to the Dreambot community and initially I like what I see.

There is just one thing I need help with. I can't seem to find the docs. Are there any docs? If not, whats the method our skilled programmers do to learn all the classes, fields, and methods?

I am in the process of learning more of my Java. I have the basic understanding down of OOP but to be honest this is my practice too so I'm looking forward to learning with yall!

Thanks again :)

You can get there by clicking the "API" tab at the top of the forums.

Though the docs may be slightly outdated, the overall concept of what they show is not. I'll try to get them updated soon, though. :)

Though the docs may be slightly outdated, the overall concept of what they show is not. I'll try to get them updated soon, though. :)

Thanks daddy

unacceptable, how do you expect me to write scripts with outdated API docs.

How am i to know what getInventory().isFull() does? it could be outdated!

unacceptable, how do you expect me to write scripts with outdated API docs.

How am i to know what getInventory().isFull() does? it could be outdated!

Easy, take a look at the outdated docs to find out that makes your player dance. 

jeez thanks i've been looking for that!

I do apologize for the sarcastic nature of my earlier response. I was intending for it to be humorous but looking at it now I could see it as offensive. I was not at all intending to be disrespectful, nor insult their API/API docs. (Both of which are of very high quality. ) 

Anyone I have offended and the DreamBot community at large have my most sincere apology. 

-- Rootix

Archived