Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need help with many questions and doubts

SolarBlaze

Hello guys ! I'm trying to start a goldfarm, not a huge one, I just want to get a few bucks to buy stuff over the internet and etc. I already did a lot of searching, also did tests and got successful with some of them. I would like to know if anyone, that has experience with goldfarming could add me in skype, so it would be easier to talk. I won't ask for any money making method or any info that could harm your profit. 

I'm willing to put a lot of effort to make this work, but I need some pointers from more experienced people.

Hope someone can help me !! Thanks in advance for the attention !  :)

I'm assuming you are going to farm with a fairly new account and trade off the money to a holder. With this in mind I would also assume you are okay with these bots being banned. If you are looking to minimize the ban rate of these bots there is a few things you need to know.

1) Proxies are a must! Having a shit ton of bots running on one IP address is always a bad idea. Also if you are going to transfer this gold over you want to insure that it isn't trading the same IP, so you don't get banned by association.

2) Gold farmers get banned faster than any other type of bot. 

3) Don't suicide (Take breaks and don't run them for more than 6-8 hours)

Side note: I'm not a genius when it comes to this, but these are some general rules.

I'm assuming you are going to farm with a fairly new account and trade off the money to a holder. With this in mind I would also assume you are okay with these bots being banned. If you are looking to minimize the ban rate of these bots there is a few things you need to know.

1) Proxies are a must! Having a shit ton of bots running on one IP address is always a bad idea. Also if you are going to transfer this gold over you want to insure that it isn't trading the same IP, so you don't get banned by association.

2) Gold farmers get banned faster than any other type of bot. 

3) Don't suicide (Take breaks and don't run them for more than 6-8 hours)

Side note: I'm not a genius when it comes to this, but these are some general rules.

Oh I see. And what about using a VPS ? Does it help me not getting banned or it is just not to slow my home network and computer ??

Also, I saw many guides saying not to bot tutorial island, why this, why tutorial island in special ??

Is it best to create an account some days before starting then on goldfarming, or it makes no difference ??

And thanks again for answering !!

Oh I see. And what about using a VPS ? Does it help me not getting banned or it is just not to slow my home network and computer ??

Also, I saw many guides saying not to bot tutorial island, why this, why tutorial island in special ??

Is it best to create an account some days before starting then on goldfarming, or it makes no difference ??

VPS just allows you to bot longer so that you don't need to keep your computer online 24/7. VPS doesn't help with avoiding bans. Because you are botting, you will always encounter a ban. Botting tutorial island will get you banned quickly because the account is just fairly new. Yes, it is best to create accounts some days before gold farming. Just make sure to have couple of stats on the account such as combat levels or quest points. New accounts will only get you banned quicker. Investing some time into your accounts before botting could get you a couple more hours or even a day of botting. Happy Botting :) 

Like stated above a VPS is intended to not stress your computer n not having it on 24/7 because it runs on electricity n everything so ur wasting resources in a sense always rememebr to use proxies on vps because a vps is just a slice off a dedicated server, i would honestly look for to bot somethign that has low reqs or no reqs because then u could have multiple accs running n once an acc is banned u can restart with a fresh acc. also id get 7qp on all ur bottign accs so they can trade to mule n what not and once u have enough gp id bu ya private script to get urself going n stuff probably one off ur best inversments you'll have

VPS just allows you to bot longer so that you don't need to keep your computer online 24/7. VPS doesn't help with avoiding bans. Because you are botting, you will always encounter a ban. Botting tutorial island will get you banned quickly because the account is just fairly new. Yes, it is best to create accounts some days before gold farming. Just make sure to have couple of stats on the account such as combat levels or quest points. New accounts will only get you banned quicker. Investing some time into your accounts before botting could get you a couple more hours or even a day of botting. Happy Botting :)

Like stated above a VPS is intended to not stress your computer n not having it on 24/7 because it runs on electricity n everything so ur wasting resources in a sense always rememebr to use proxies on vps because a vps is just a slice off a dedicated server, i would honestly look for to bot somethign that has low reqs or no reqs because then u could have multiple accs running n once an acc is banned u can restart with a fresh acc. also id get 7qp on all ur bottign accs so they can trade to mule n what not and once u have enough gp id bu ya private script to get urself going n stuff probably one off ur best inversments you'll have

Thanks for answering guys, I'll keep that in mind ! :D

Just one last question, what is more worth ? Suiciding with a lot of accounts for a day for many hours or invest on making my accounts last longer, improving their money/hr and using then a few hours a day ??

Just one last question, what is more worth ? Suiciding with a lot of accounts for a day for many hours or invest on making my accounts last longer, improving their money/hr and using then a few hours a day ??

It all depends on you. If you feel like it's worth suicide then it's worth suiciding. Usually people suicide accounts that have low requirements because they can easily replace banned accounts while gaining profit. Investing in accounts and making them last longer brings you more profit over time. Again, it's all based on personally preferences. Do what you feel like doing. 

what kappaccino said but if ur running a small farm with medium reqs its probably better to run in more pro efficcient to make them last longer sicne u need time to get those stats but if ur going with low reqs suiccide the sht off them i can probably buy 5 accs n bot one off em for 5hrs n get my money back from the moen y i spent to get 5 accs so it all depends

Archived