Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello all

Rootix

Hello all,

I am an 18 year old coder, with experience primarily in the languages of C/C++/Java/JS and have specialized in computer vision and real world interaction AI. I am currently going into my third year of undergraduate college at The Ohio State University dual majoring in computer engineering and computational neuroscience. I have been writing bots off and on for roughly 4 years now as a method of testing human-interaction-AIs. My reason for joining this community is I want to test my algorithms on a larger scale. While over the years none my bots have only been banned on one occasion, I only have available computing power to run 2-4 at a time and thus seek a greater test base for my systems. Currently in the process of reviewing the dreambot API, but will likely begin working on porting some systems over in the next few days. (I expect to release the first scripts in the next month or two, although I may do beta testing earlier.) This will however be my first time working from an established framework as all of my bots in the past have been written completely from scratch and development within a framework may be significantly faster. 

I look forward to meeting everyone in this community, and hopefully learning some stuff from you. 

Archived