Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Break Tracker / Information GUI

DarkBot

First of all I would like to say, I'm new to Dreambot and if I'm incorrect about something please tell me.

I was messing around with the breaking handler on the dreambot client and wondered if there was a way to track the amount of breaks taken and how long ago the last break was. If I'm being a noob and this already exists please tell me how to enable this feature. 

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!  :D

I don't think there is such thing as that :P

I think it would be a really cool feature to add, especially for the people that don't babysit.

Doesn't it log messages to the console

Ah, you do have a point. You could just go through the console and find all the breaks.

• 3 months later...

Ah, you do have a point. You could just go through the console and find all the breaks.

Apologies for bringing an old-ish topic back up to the top of the queue, but I view on this is that it would be more adequate to have live timers for when your break starts, a countdown for when it's going to end ect.. That would give babysitters a better idea of how long the client is taking a nap for and how long :)

• 1 month later...

Bumping this topic as I also believe it would be a great idea to add a break timer display. I don't think it would be all that difficult to add... Let us know something.

Bumping this topic as I also believe it would be a great idea to add a break timer display. I don't think it would be all that difficult to add... Let us know something.

Yeah this would be cool.

Archived