Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Happy to Announce A New SDN Manager!

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everybody!

I'm happy to announce that after much deliberation we've finally decided on someone to make our SDN manager.

Everyone please congratulate @Dreamlicker on his promotion!

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Isn't this a little controversial...he's a script+ meaning he'll still sell scripts, yet he has access to every single developer's code, which means he can take code which might be otherwise private, and use it in his scripts? I.e. someone has a really good antiban method, and he takes it, modifies it, and uses it in his own code.....

Isn't this a little controversial...he's a script+ meaning he'll still sell scripts, yet he has access to every single developer's code, which means he can take code which might be otherwise private, and use it in his scripts? I.e. someone has a really good antiban method, and he takes it, modifies it, and uses it in his own code.....

No one else's code is used in any way, only reviewed.

His scripts are great as-is, he's been a loyal moderator for quite a while, and he has our full trust.

His scripts are great as-is, he's been a loyal moderator for quite a while, and he has our full trust.

I never said anyone else's code was being used, I said it MIGHT be possible for him to take ideas from/copy code from other dev's code and implement it in his own scripts.

Otherwise pandemic AIO fighter would be zero banrate :kappa:

I never said anyone else's code was being used, I said it MIGHT be possible for him to take ideas from/copy code from other dev's code and implement it in his own scripts.

A lot of things are possible, but we put our trust in him and so should you :)

Otherwise pandemic AIO fighter would be zero banrate :kappa:

Lol :P

Archived