Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accessing params from QuickStart

Ruffski

it's literally the whole post explaining how you access them lol.

An example of usage for this is:

java -jar C:\Users\Nezz\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -proxy goldfarm1 -script "Pandemic's Fighter" -world 359 -username Nezz -password password1234 -account wc1 -params Cow

Replace "C:\Users\Nezz\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar" with the path to your client.jar

"But what about limiting RAM!"

You can add a RAM argument as well, -Xmx255M will limit the client to 255MB, or the equivalent of putting 255 in the field in our loader. You can change it to whatever number you want, as long as it's within your PC's capabilities.

So the full cmd would look like:

java -Xmx255M -jar C:\Users\Nezz\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -proxy goldfarm1 -script "Pandemic's Fighter" -world 359 -username Nezz -password password1234 -account wc1 -params Cow

it's literally the whole post explaining how you access them lol.

An example of usage for this is:

java -jar C:\Users\Nezz\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -proxy goldfarm1 -script "Pandemic's Fighter" -world 359 -username Nezz -password password1234 -account wc1 -params Cow

Replace "C:\Users\Nezz\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar" with the path to your client.jar

"But what about limiting RAM!"

You can add a RAM argument as well, -Xmx255M will limit the client to 255MB, or the equivalent of putting 255 in the field in our loader. You can change it to whatever number you want, as long as it's within your PC's capabilities.

So the full cmd would look like:

java -Xmx255M -jar C:\Users\Nezz\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -proxy goldfarm1 -script "Pandemic's Fighter" -world 359 -username Nezz -password password1234 -account wc1 -params Cow

That doesn't explain how you access them at all.

The parameters are passed in to the script as an array. Each parameter is another index in the array. so if I did this...

java -jar C:\Users\%username%\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -proxy goldfarm1 -script "Pandemic's Fighter" -world 359 -username Nezz -password password1234 -account wc1 -params seers magic

I'd access the things after -params with the array index of 0 and 1.

(I think its an array, dont hurt me if not)

That doesn't explain how you access them at all.

The parameters are passed in to the script as an array. Each parameter is another index in the array. so if I did this...

java -jar C:\Users\%username%\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -proxy goldfarm1 -script "Pandemic's Fighter" -world 359 -username Nezz -password password1234 -account wc1 -params seers magic

I'd access the things after -params with the array index of 0 and 1.

(I think its an array, dont hurt me if not)

oh wait, i got the question wrong lol.

@Override
        public void onStart(String... strings) {
            super.onStart(strings);
        }

I would assume thats the array of args

Archived