Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot positives/disadvantages to other bot clients?

Plutoh

Seems as if Dreambot uses a lot more CPU than other bots, I believe this is because it is purely depended on reflection for its data extraction. Which makes things like painting Models and such laggy. But in the end it's not like that kind of stuff even matters when it comes to script performance. One plus I've noticed about Dreambot is the array of methods other bots seem to ignore, this leads me to believe that Dreambot's updater is very well programmed and allows it's developers more free time to find more luxurious hooks.

"changes the whole botting industry"

Doesn't matter, the whole idea of "convert mode" was still built on that old method. I'm not trying to get into an argument but instead separate truth from marketing tactics.

Yes I must agree; just like you I am a genius and therefore know everything there is to know about rs bot developement and I too have seen dreambot's codebase and know how covert mode works better than the devs do...

(in case it wasn't clear, I was being sarcastic...) Frankly I have no idea, but my point is you don't always need to make such posts trying to seem smarter than the devs. The devs at dreambot seem really down to earth and actually care about their users and scripters, not just trying to make some dough for no work. Therefore, I am inclined to trust their judgement.

also the client is just so beautiful.

Yes I must agree; just like you I am a genius and therefore know everything there is to know about rs bot developement and I too have seen dreambot's codebase and know how covert mode works better than the devs do...

(in case it wasn't clear, I was being sarcastic...) Frankly I have no idea, but my point is you don't always need to make such posts trying to seem smarter than the devs. The devs at dreambot seem really down to earth and actually care about their users and scripters, not just trying to make some dough for no work. Therefore, I am inclined to trust their judgement.

also the client is just so beautiful.

I wasn't being an elitist, actually, but pointing out a misconception. It's not my problem if my post offended you.

I wasn't being an elitist, actually, but pointing out a misconception. It's not my problem if my post offended you.

I'm not offended, I'm just saying that many of your posts make you seem like you are trying to act like an elitist.

• 1 month later...

Archived