Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot positives/disadvantages to other bot clients?

Plutoh

What are some of Dreambot's positive/negative qualities and how does the client compare to the other main botting clients (osbot,tribot,powerbot)? Basically what I'm asking is what differs this client from the rest? I'm having trouble finding out the specific characteristics of Dreambot and what exactly it implements to circumvent detection by Jagex. Someone fill me in. Thanks!

I guess the difference comes in the developers of the bot. There is more than 1 dev, and they all seem to be quite knowledgeable and attentive

Dreambot wasn't even the first to use that method of automation.

He never said it was

Dreambot wasn't even the first to use that method of automation.

10/10 what you think we do for covert is not what we do.

The previous covert, which was the whole process action thing, is no longer in use.

He never said it was

"changes the whole botting industry"

10/10 what you think we do for covert is not what we do.

The previous covert, which was the whole process action thing, is no longer in use.

Doesn't matter, the whole idea of "convert mode" was still built on that old method. I'm not trying to get into an argument but instead separate truth from marketing tactics.

"changes the whole botting industry"

Doesn't matter, the whole idea of "convert mode" was still built on that old method. I'm not trying to get into an argument but instead separate truth from marketing tactics.

For once I kind of have to step in. If we were still using the old method (aka doAction), everyone who used it would have been banned minutes afterwards. So to be exact, we did not build it of the old method, nor do we even use that method publicly.

For once I kind of have to step in. If we were still using the old method (aka doAction), everyone who used it would have been banned minutes afterwards. So to be exact, we did not build it of the old method, nor do we even use that method publicly.

there are still variants of doAction that aren't instaban.

Archived