Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Scripts for me to Make?

Constuck

Hey guys, I'm thinking about making another free script for the SDN, but I want to make sure that the script is in demand, so what kind of f2p scripts are you guys looking for? Hmu with ideas, and Ill try to pick one and finish it by the end of the week. Also, try to keep them relatively simple. I don't have the time to put in to create a bot-farm manager. Thanks!

maybe a basic quester to get the 7 qps needed to remove the new account trading time limit, like one that does these three for 7 qps cooks assistant, sheep sheerer, and romeo & juliet, only because the ones that are already made dont work or always get stuck and the scripters havent been on in ages to fix them, idk if thats simple or not. thanks.

Perhaps a mob killing script? Something simple, such as cows and also bank the hides. That would be good for those who are starting to bot on their low level accounts =)

Perhaps a mob killing script? Something simple, such as cows and also bank the hides. That would be good for those who are starting to bot on their low level accounts =)

Yes!

I remember there being a script where all you needed was to input the mobs name and it would attack them with options to eat and bank. 

Not sure what happened to it but if you make any sort of fighting script it would be appreciated <3

Hey guys, I'm thinking about making another free script for the SDN, but I want to make sure that the script is in demand, so what kind of f2p scripts are you guys looking for? Hmu with ideas, and Ill try to pick one and finish it by the end of the week. Also, try to keep them relatively simple. I don't have the time to put in to create a bot-farm manager. Thanks!

Please make a smithing script. That can make rings etc....

I thought we had mob killing scripts and 7QP scripts. I'll look in to it and make one of em :)

we have a 7qp one but it fails to finish all the quests it either gets stuck one the first one or gets stuck on the last one lol

we have a 7qp one but it fails to finish all the quests it either gets stuck one the first one or gets stuck on the last one lol

Currently working on a new one.

Hope to have it out by Sunday.

Archived