Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Model help

Waffe

Any way to get an accurate representation of a model, so it always clicks it correctly, for example: a tree or goblin moving.

My script right now sometimes hovers over nothing trying to find the tree/goblin and i want to fix it if possible.

I appreciate any help thanks.

You can always add a check on it so it actually is hovering the tree for example. Models are a get-method from the actual game screen, so it's the actual game model and not Dreambots model. You can verify this by manually hovering your mouse on the moel (the model area) and pricisely put your mouse just outside the model frame and check if the upper left action text string is shown (which will if your mouse is on the model, and won't if your mouse isn't).

Any other ways are to manually code the model (by using bounds, entity tile(s)): let it click the tile the model is on. Pretty sure it will always click the model.

You can always add a check on it so it actually is hovering the tree for example. Models are a get-method from the actual game screen, so it's the actual game model and not Dreambots model. You can verify this by manually hovering your mouse on the moel (the model area) and pricisely put your mouse just outside the model frame and check if the upper left action text string is shown (which will if your mouse is on the model, and won't if your mouse isn't).

Any other ways are to manually code the model (by using bounds, entity tile(s)): let it click the tile the model is on. Pretty sure it will always click the model.

Do you know what i need to import to check for the upper left action text string and the hovering mouse thing?

Do you know what i need to import to check for the upper left action text string and the hovering mouse thing?

getClient().getMenu().getDefaultAction()

Archived