Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need simple Auto combat + loot script made

skyw0lf

So i need a combat bot with looter color based, aka made in Simba, AHK, autoit, etc etc scripterinos may know better programs, but yeah, i need a simple auto combat script/bot what can pick up my selected loot and kill my selected monsters, i can pay in 07 RSGP, its very easy to make but i don't dare to waste my time to study it, easy coins for someone, let me know guys!

(Want to use it on RSPS)

I've made one but without loot support. For RSPS botting, you can try checking out Parabot.

I've created AHK combat scripts for RSPS botting before, but they mostly rely on the "PixelSearch" function. You're hundreds of times better off making this yourself and modifying it each time you want something new.

So i need a combat bot with looter color based, aka made in Simba, AHK, autoit, etc etc scripterinos may know better programs, but yeah, i need a simple auto combat script/bot what can pick up my selected loot and kill my selected monsters, i can pay in 07 RSGP, its very easy to make but i don't dare to waste my time to study it, easy coins for someone, let me know guys!

(Want to use it on RSPS)

It depends on which RSPS. If it's SoulSplit, then you should go to Parabot (i also know the developer of Parabot). Not sure if it's open source aka free.

Simba was also pixel color based if i can remember and is one of the best go's for pixel color based scripts. Auto-it is too basic to create such a bot.

Thank you for answering!

I've made simple combat script with autoit what looks for the color i select  at the start. And then it just auto click with some delay time on the color if found. But i want to make one what understands if its in the combat or not and loot what ever i select. AKA i select to kill rock crabs what is color XXX and loot: Coins, Charms etc. And this for any RSPS, i play this one with rather small player base server. Not really keen on the servers with big population.

I'd recommend going over to Parabot, I used to make server providers and scripts for small servers for people but I don't bother any more. However the community there is fairly friendly and will probably be happy to give you a guiding hand. We don't really deal with RSPS scripting here very much.

I'd recommend going over to Parabot, I used to make server providers and scripts for small servers for people but I don't bother any more. However the community there is fairly friendly and will probably be happy to give you a guiding hand. We don't really deal with RSPS scripting here very much.

very much = at all :P

Archived