Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against MRCAM232

Meloib

All members involved: me and http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/45143-mrcam232/
    Thread Link: We talked on chatbox, admin can check history of private chat!
    Explanation: We agreed that I will do 3accounts through tutorial island, 7quest points, 10combat for overall 5m. He said thats too much after I had finished 1account and we agreed on a new price 4m. User said he will pay me after I am done with the order instantly, and since then has made up some stories to avoid paying me, I personally call this all bs. 
    Evidence: album of skype chat http://imgur.com/a/5lbbr You can ask admins or whoever else can access the chatbovx, that mrcam gave me his skype there and we agreed on the deal on there aswell.

I can confirm @MRCAM232 is sketchy. Today he disputed me for over $40 because the script I made for him did not make him that much money anymore. After that he even tried to scam me more money. I know private scripts are not DreamBot admin's concern but I think it would help to confirm that the user is not trustworthy. If any evidence is needed, I can provide.

Why should I pay for these services if all three accounts he leveled for me were banned within three hours of botting? We both agreed that the leveling of these three accounts were to be done by hand. All three accounts had to go through T island and then gain all the levels and do three quests. All the accounts were finished within an hour. There is no possible way all three accounts were level and quested by hand in that time frame...

Why should I pay for these services if all three accounts he leveled for me were banned within three hours of botting? We both agreed that the leveling of these three accounts were to be done by hand. All three accounts had to go through T island and then gain all the levels and do three quests. All the accounts were finished within an hour. There is no possible way all three accounts were level and quested by hand in that time frame...

It states nowhere that you've made a deal about the accounts not being banned within a certain timeframe.

User keeps ignoring me on skype, haven't had a reply since the dispute was made.

Did you make these accounts from scratch, or were they premade?

you are botting you could off been banned by ur own accord no botting is safe, and since jagex doesnt give us the view option or tells us "we banned u for botting tutorial island or for botting wahtever u where botting" there's no real way to show meloib was the reason your accs where banned

It states nowhere that you've made a deal about the accounts not being banned within a certain timeframe.

Did you make these accounts from scratch, or were they premade?

The accounts were made by him, and I was given the login details. I went through tutorial island on two accounts, and one was already done. I hand trained them to 10combat, I can upload a gallery of all the levels if needed, as this was done in osbuddy and it saves all the levels. The completion of quests is also in the gallery, so I don't understand how could I gotten the accounts banned.:)

Archived