Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hi, I'm Ericthecmh

Ericthecmh

Hi. I'm Ericthecmh. I'm a developer here. I have the most pips atm so I feel cool.

Welcome to DreamBot. I have very high hopes for the community and the client and look forward to working with all of you.

For those of you who wonder, I am also the Ericthecmh on OSBot. I will step down from my position there when our client officially launches (or sooner if the other admins decide to make me leave)

Hi. I'm Ericthecmh. I'm a developer here. I have the most pips atm so I feel cool.

Welcome to DreamBot. I have very high hopes for the community and the client and look forward to working with all of you.

For those of you who wonder, I am also the Ericthecmh on OSBot. I will step down from my position there when our client officially launches (or sooner if the other admins decide to make me leave)

I feel all warm and welcomed now

Archived