Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Solved] Executing AbstractScript through another script?

Mad

Edit: Solved by @ ... I wasn't setting the context correctly because "this" was referring to a null context since it wasn't created yet. So you have to do,

this.registerMethodContext(Instance.getInstance().getMethodContext().getClient()) 

Im trying to execute a script through another script by calling the onLoop, but no matter what I do, it throws NPE's on pretty much every API call. These include widgets, opening tabs, interactions, etc.

I assume it has something to do with the context not being correct or something, so i tried setting the global context of the client in the onStart of the script being executed from the main script using:

Client.getClient().setContext(this);
     Instance.getInstance().setMethodContext(this);

But that didnt do anything.

I have my controller here, where I add my script:
    UellvKe.png

Which is just a regular script...
    5l6Pcwn.png

Then my loop where it finds the current valid script from my set of scripts that I added in the on start and executes it.

H24PYZZ.png

I'm not really sure why it wouldn't work, any suggestions?

Archived