Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Correct SkillTracker usage?

raptor

What's the correct way to use SkillTracker with TaskNodes?

Currently, whenever I use SkillTracker (whether I use the default client tracker or instantiate a new one), regardless of whether I reset it or start it, I only ever receive back my current levels when I call skillTracker.getGainedLevels(skill).

Thanks in advance.

You need to start the tracker once the account is logged in. While it's logged out the skills are probably read at 0 because the rs client hasn't set any of the values yet (since you haven't logged in)

You need to start the tracker once the account is logged in. While it's logged out the skills are probably read at 0 because the rs client hasn't set any of the values yet (since you haven't logged in)

Thanks Nezz, that makes sense. Is there a way to hook the login completion, or to determine if the player has completed logging into the game?

Thanks Nezz, that makes sense. Is there a way to hook the login completion, or to determine if the player has completed logging into the game?

getClient().isLoggedIn() ?

getClient().isLoggedIn() ?

returns true before everything is loaded, so checking gamestates or getLocalPlayer().isVisable() or something should help

I typically check if getLocalPlayer().isOnScreen()

Thanks, I was able to get the skillTracker working correctly using this as a flag for being logged into the game!

Archived