Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Antiban

The Unknown

I'm new to scripting in Java and I love the Dreambot Client so far. I'm learning a lot quickly and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to including Antiban within my scripts to make them more human like to be less detectable.

A script that never moves the camera, and works at max efficiency 100% of the time isn't very human. On the other hand however, a script that moves the camera regularly every second and takes breaks in 15 minute intervals is also not very human. Think about including little actions in your scripts beyond the purpose of your script, but making sure that they aren't obvious patterns. Stay away from clear-cut patterns in camera movement and mouse movement. The art of antiban is difficult to perfect because it is always evolving, and every time a great antiban system is made available to botters, it is also made available to Jagex.

private void antiban()
    {
        switch(Calculations.Random(1,200){
            case 1:
            getMouse().moveOffScreen();
            break;
        }
    }

That is a VERY basic antiban. Every time you call antiban() it will pick a random number between 1 and 200 and if the number is 1, it will move mouse off screen. You can add more numbers in there, but don't add one for every number.

My opinion has always been to try to make it work in a very similar way to how you would do it yourself. No one(that I know of) will ever randomly move their camera. Or randomly check skills. So my opinion is make it act like... well a human.

Camera is client side, afaik camera info is not sent to jagex. Only thing that's useful for is having noobs be more comfortable with your scripts :P

and you know this how?

Archived